We’d like to announce our 50-disc version of the world’s fastest disc publisher – the Bravo 4051 Disc Publisher. The Bravo 4051 delivers the same industry-leading performance as our award-winning Bravo 4100-Series and with a new, lower price of just $2,495 (MSRP).
Bravo 4051 is the fastest 50-disc publisher available and prints full-color, 100% coverage discs in just 6 seconds each. This compares to 20 to 120 seconds on competitive machines to print discs with comparable print quality.
“Many of our customers told us that a more affordable, smaller-capacity version of the Bravo 4100-Series Disc Publishers would be a very attractive product. The new 50-disc Bravo 4051 delivers the same industry-leading features and performance but at a significantly lower price,” says Mark D. Strobel, our vice president of sales and marketing.
Features of the Bravo 4051 include:
- 6 seconds per disc print speed (default high-quality print mode)
- Individual CMYK ink cartridges – delivers lower ink cost per disc
- One high-speed Sony Optiarc™ CD/DVD drive
- 4800 dpi print quality
- 300% faster robotics than previous models
- Interior blue LED lighting with job status feedback
- Seventh-generation disc picking mechanism
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X 10.6 (or higher), including OS X Lion™ (10.7)
- Optional Blu-ray Disc recordable drive with eSATA interface for true 12x BD-R recording speeds